10 Biggest Player In Healthcare Plans Industry
Here is a current sheet 10 biggest player within the healthcare plans industry. 17 Stocks are listed on Americans stock exchanges. The average P/E ratio is 13.42 while the average dividend yield amounts to 0.50 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.43 and price to sales ratio 0.49. The average operating margin amounts to 6.19 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 10 biggest healthcare plans player with some fundamentals:
Top 10 player in healthcare plans industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH), Express Scripts (NASDAQ:ESRX), WellPoint (NYSE:WLP), Aetna (NYSE:AET), CIGNA (NYSE:CI), Humana (NYSE:HUM), Coventry Health Care (NYSE:CVH), Health Net (NYSE:HNT), AMERIGROUP (NYSE:AGP), HealthSpring (NYSE:HS)
· 8 Cleaning Products Stocks To Clean Up Your Portfolio
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· 13 Health Care Stocks With Double Digit Long-Term Growth
· Thomas Boone Pickens Current Investment Portfolio 2010
· 9 High Yield Stocks From Service Sector
· 7 Waste Management Stocks Recycling Your Portfolio Yield