10 Biggest Players Within The Discount And Variety Stores Industry
Here is a current sheet of the biggest players within the discount and variety stores industry. 13 stocks are listed on Americas stock exchanges of which 10 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 17.46 while the average dividend yield of the biggest players amounts to 1.70 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.05 and price to sales ratio 0.66. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.28 percent.
Here is the table of 10 billion players within the discount and variety stores industry:
Table of biggest Players within the discount and variety stores industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
WMT, TGT, COST, DG, DLTR, FDO, BIG, BJ, NDN, PSMT
· 8 Apparel Store Concepts With A Dividend Yield Above 2 Percent
· 11 Big Players In Business Service Industry
· 19 Apparel Store Concepts For Your Portfolio
· 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know
· 9 Department Store Stocks For Your Watch List
· Five Drug Store Retailer In Comparison
· 5 Grocery Store Concepts With High Dividend-Yield