10 Biggest Players Within The Diversified Entertainment Industry
Here is a sheet of the 10 biggest players within the diversified entertainment industry. 13 companies are listed on Americas stock exchanges of which 6 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 17.33 while the average dividend yield of the biggest players amounts to 1.41 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.11 and price to sales ratio 6.89. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.62 percent.
Here is the table of 10 biggest players within the diversified entertainment industry:
Biggest players in diversified entertainment industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
DIS, NWSA, TWX, LCAPA, LSTZA, MSG, WMG, BONA, CKXE, KITD
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of March 2011
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part VII
· 30 Stocks Making Gifts For Your Christmas Events
· 6 Toys and Games Manufacturer Playing Games In Your Portfolio
· 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent
· 5 Cable TV Operator With Highest Dividends On Industry