10 Communication Equipment Firms With Highest Dividend Yield
Here is a current sheet of 10 communication equipment stocks with highest dividend yield. 79 companies are listed on America’s stock exchanges. The companies have a total market capitalization of USD 386 billion and yielding in average at 1.6 percent in dividends. The average industry price to earnings ratio amounts to 31.5.
The average P/E ratio of the high yield industry sheet amounts to 17.42 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.51 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.21 and price to sales ratio 2.35. The average operating margin amounts to 14.77 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 10 high yields from communication equipment industry:
Table of high yielding communication equipment stocks....
Related stock ticker symbols:
NOK, JCS, CMTL, TCCO, ERIC, HRS, QCOM, APSG, TLAB, GLW
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· 20 Software/Application Stocks With A Margin Above 20 Percent
· 14 High Yield Telecom Service Stocks
· 8 Wireless Communication Stocks With Highest Dividend Yield
· 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends