10 Paper Manufacturers With Highest Dividend Yield
Here is a current sheet of 10 paper products producer that have the highest industry yield. The whole industry contains 26 stocks that offer an average dividend yield of 1.5 percent and a price to earnings ratio of 23.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 2.45 percent while the average P/E ratio is 18.75. Price to book ratio is 2.51 and price to sales ratio 0.83. Total debt to assets ratio is 33.67 whence an average return on equity of 11.72 percent is realized. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 10 paper manufacturer with highest dividend yield:
Table of 10 paper products manufacturer with highest industry yield...
Related stock ticker symbols:
PCH, SON, GLT, TIN, NP, AVY, IP, WPP, RKT, UFS,
· 30 Stocks Making Gifts For Your Christmas Events
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010
· 9 High Yield Stocks From Service Sector
· 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent
· 9 Business Service Stocks That Offer High Dividend-Yields