10 Things You Should and Should Not Do During Deflation
Good article here by Robert Prechter: http://www.financialsense.com/Experts/ewave/2009/0619.html
10 Things You Should and Should Not Do During Deflation by Robert Prechter, President, Elliott Wave International | June 19, 2009
1) Should you invest in real estate?
2) Should you prepare for a change in politics?
3) Should you invest in commercial bonds?
4) Should you take precautions if you run a business?
5) Should you invest in collectibles?
6) Should you do anything with respect to your employment?
7) Should you speculate in stocks?
8) Should you call in loans and pay off your debt?
9) Should you invest in commodities, such as crude oil?
10) Should you invest in cash?
His answers are here: