11 Billion Players In Major Integrated Oil & Gas Industry
Here is a current sheet of the biggest players within the major integrated oil and gas industry. 14 stocks are listed on Americas stock exchanges of which 11 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts 12.54 while the average dividend yield of the biggest players amounts to 3.55 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.77 and price to sales ratio 1.22. The companies work with an average operating margin of 14.3 percent.
Here is the table of 11 billion players within the major integrated oil and gas industry:
Table of biggest players within the in integrated oil and gas industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
XOM, PTR, CVX, BP, TOT, COP, E, REP, SSL, ECA, PZE
· George Soros Current Investment Portfolio as of Q4/2010
· Thomas Boone Pickens Portfolio Q4/2010
· High Yields From The S&P 500 As Of February 2011
· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio Q4/2010
· Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of January 2011
· 8 Energy Growth Stocks
· 8 Basic Materials Stocks With High Dividend Yield
· 10 Oil & Gas Pipeline Operator with Dividend Yields above 5 percent