11 High Margin Technology Stocks With Best Dividends
High Margin Technology Dividend Stocks by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the technology sector with an operating margin of more than 20 percent and a dividend yield of more than two percent. In addition, the company has a market capitalization of more than $2 billion. 11 stocks fulfilled these criteria’s of which six have a dividend yield of more than four percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
11 High Margin Technology Stocks With Best Dividends...
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 10.3 while the average forward P/E ratio is 10.4. The dividend yield has an average value of 3.1 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.1 and price to sales ratio 2.9. The operating margin amounts to 36.6 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
TSM, MCHP, TLK, INTC, CHL, KLAC, LLTC, ADI, XLNX, MSFT, TXN
· 14 Technology Stocks With Cheap Price/Cash Ratios
· 5 Tech Dividend Stocks With Big Dividend Growth
· Technology High Yields With Best 5-Year EPS Growth
· Tech Stocks with highest Dividend Yield
· Best Yielding Scientific and Technical Instruments Stocks
· 7 Broad Line Semiconductor Stocks Paying Highest Industry Dividends