12 Fast Growing Utilities With A Dividend Yield Above 3 Percent
Fast Growing Utility Stocks With Best Dividends by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet stocks from the utility sector with a dividend yield of more than 3 percent as well as a sales growth for the past 5 years of more than 10 percent. 12 companies fulfilled these criteria of which 3 are high yields.
Here is the table with some fundamentals (TTM):
12 Fast Growing Utilities With A Dividend Yield Above 3 Percent...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 23.1 while the forward P/E ratio is 17.9. The dividend yield has a value of 4.8 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.4 and price to sales ratio 1.4. The operating margin amounts to 13.5 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
NRGY, HNP, CPL, DUK, BKH, EOC, ATLS, ENI, TRGP, CPK, CWCO, AWR
· 10 Utility Stocks with Highest Dividend Yield
· 20 Best Dividend Stocks From The Gas Utility Industry
· 11 Water Utilities With Best Dividend Yield
· 8 Low Debt Utilities With High Dividend Yield
· 12 Cheap Utilities With High Dividend Yields