13 Biggest Player In Money Center Banks Industry
Here is a current sheet 13 biggest player within the money center banks industry. All stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 30 billion. The activities of money market banks may be classified into four businesses: portfolio business, corporate finance, trading, and distribution.
The average P/E ratio is 13.22 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.52 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.56 and price to sales ratio 2.00. The average operating margin amounts to 20.75 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 13 biggest money center players with some fundamentals:
Table of 13 money center banks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), Citigroup (NYSE:C), JPMorgan Chase (NYSE:JPM), Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC), Barclays PLC (NYSE:BCS), Mitsubishi UFJ (NYSE:MTU), Banco Bradesco SA (NYSE:BBD), Mizuho Financial Group (NYSE:MFG), Royal Bank of Canada (NYSE:RY), The Bank of Nova (NYSE:BNS), PNC Financial Services (NYSE:PNC), Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO), Canadian Imperial Bank (NYSE:CM)
· 7 Dividend Champions - Part X
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of January 2011
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average as of December 2010
· High Yields From The S&P 500 As Of December 2010
· PIMCO's 2011 Bond Outlook
· 13 Financial Mid- And Large Caps With Highest Return On Equity And Long-Term Growth