13 Stocks At New 52-Week Highs With Best Dividend Yield
New Breakout Stocks By Dividend Yield – Stock, Capital, Investment. The trend is your friend? Trend following strategies are popular investing techniques. The strategy is to buy or sell stocks with breakout criteria in order to identify a continuing move in the same trend. A breakout is defined as a rise in the share price above or under a level of support.
I decided to analyze stocks with new 52-Week Highs. 13 stocks met this criterion of which 5 pays dividends. Here are my 3 stocks at new 52-Week highs with best dividend yield:
1. Cypress Sharpridge Investments (CYS) is acting within the diversified REIT industry. The company has a market capitalization of USD 1.1 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 148.0 million and a net loss of USD 8.1 million. It follows forward price to earnings ratio is 5.9, Price/Sales 7.4 and Price/Book ratio 1.1. Dividend Yield: 18.2 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 1 Year. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 0 percent. The company paid dividends since 2009.
2. Terra Nitrogen Company (TNH) is acting within the agricultural chemical industry. The company has a market capitalization of USD 3.1 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 673.5 million and a net income of USD 213.9 million. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 14.7, Price/Sales 4.7 and Price/Book ratio 12.0. Dividend Yield: 6.7 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 0 Years. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 118.9 percent. The company paid dividends since 1997.
3. Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) is acting within the independent oil and gas industry. The company has a market capitalization of USD 36.0 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 35.0 billion and a net income of USD 671.6 million. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 32.1 and forward price to earnings ratio 20.5, Price/Sales 1.0 and Price/Book ratio 3.2. Dividend Yield: 5.7 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 12 Years. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 6.1 percent. The company paid dividends since 1998.
Take a look at the full list of 13 breakout stocks. The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 23.49 while the average forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 24.79. The average dividend yield is 4.46 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.08 and price to sales ratio 2.57. In average the stocks being traded 0.26 percent below 52-Week Highs.
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)
Related stock ticker symbols:
CYS, TNH, EPD, ED, CF, CBOU, SIF, MRGE, NOIZ, FCFS, HK, EBIX, MG
· 8 High Yield Dividend Shares Close To 52-Week Lows
· High Profitable Stocks With Growing Dividends and Slowing Payout Ratios
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of July 2011
· 8 Utilities Close to 52-Week Lows
· 10 Stocks With Yields Approaching Post Recession Highs