14 Dividend Aristocrats With Additional Payout Potential
Dividend Aristocrats With Low Payout Ratios by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of Dividend Aristocrats (stocks that have raised dividends for more than 25 years in a row) with additional payout potential. I screened 42 Dividend Aristocrats with a positive yield and a payout ratio of less than 30 percent. 14 stocks remained of which 8 yielding above 2 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
14 Dividend Aristocrats With Additional Payout Potential...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 14.6 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 12.4. The dividend yield has a value of 2.0 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.9 and price to sales ratio 1.3. The operating margin amounts to 13.0 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
WAG, WMT, XOM, CB, DOV, ADM, TGT, BDX, HRL, CTAS, GWW, FDO, SIAL, BCR
· 7 Cheapest Dividend Aristocrats
· 20 Stocks With Additional Dividend Increasing Potential
· Stocks With Track Record In Raising Payouts
· High Profitable Stocks With Growing Dividends and Slowing Payout Ratios
· 11 High Yield Stocks With Dividend Increasing Potential