15 High Yield Large Caps With Best Margin
High Yield Large Capitalized Stocks With Best Operating Margin by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of large capitalized stocks (market capitalization of more than USD 10 billion) with a dividend yield of more than 5 percent and high margins. The operating margin of the observed companies is at least 25 percent. 15 stocks fulfilled these criteria of which 7 have a dividend yield of more than 7 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
15 High Yield Large Caps With Best Margin....
Take a closer look at the full table of 15 high yield large caps with best margin. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 12.4 while the average forward P/E ratio is 9.6. The dividend yield has an average value of 7.5 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.7 and price to sales ratio 3.1. The operating margin amounts to 34.1 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, STD, TEF, WBK, SCCO, BBVA, SID, MO, AZN, NGG, CHT, RAI, HCP, STO, CM
· Best European Dividend Stocks With Margins Over 25 Percent
· 8 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
· High Yield Large Caps With Biggest ROE
· 17 Large Cap High Yields Close To 52-Week High
· 14 Big Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields