19 Best Yielding Wireless Communication Stocks
Attractive Dividend Stocks From The Wireless Communication Industry Researched By Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Wireless communication is a more and more used communication standard thanks to smart phones and mobile phones. The attractiveness of the industry should offer investors opportunities for the long-run. However, I screened the industry, which has 37 stocks, by the best yielding companies. As a result, 19 companies pay dividends of which four yielding over 10 percent and 14 over three percent.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
19 Best Yielding Wireless Communication Stocks....
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 16.17 and forward P/E ratio is 10.48. The dividend yield has a value of 7.62 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.93 and price to sales ratio 1.48. The operating margin amounts to 18.63 percent and the beta ratio is 0.87.
Related stock ticker symbols:
PTNR, CEL, PT, NTLS, SKM, MBT, VIP, VOD, WRLS, USMO, VIV, RCI, TU, CHL, TDS, TSU, IDCC, AMX, CHU
· 9 Technology Dividend Stocks With Highest Short Float Ratio
· The Best Yielding Large Cap Technology Stocks
· 11 Technology Dividend Stocks With Accelerated Growth
· 14 High Profitable Technology Stocks With A Yield Over 3%
· The Best Yielding Technology Stocks With Biggest EPS Forecasts