20 High Yield Growth Stocks On NASDAQ
Here is a current sheet of 20 growth stocks listed on NASDAQ Stock Exchange that have highest dividend yields. The NASDAQ is the largest electronic screen-based equity securities trading market in the United States and second-largest by market capitalization in the world. In January 2011, 2,872 companies are listed on the stock exchange. Most of the stocks are technology stocks. I screened the stock exchange by listed companies with a five year sales growth of more than 10 percent (in average 28.50 percent) and by dividend yields of above 3 percent (in average 5.06 percent).
The average P/E ratio amounts to 13.76. Price to book ratio is 2.44 and price to sales ratio 4.33. The average operating margin amounts to 42.10 percent; net profit margin amounts to 39.81 percent.
Here is the table of 20 high yield growth stocks listed on NASDAQ with some more fundamentals:
Table of 20 NASDAQ Growth Stocks with highest Dividend Yield....
Related stock ticker symbols:
PSEC, LPHI, TICC, EVEP, CISG, TCLP, HCBK, APSA, GRMN, VOD, BCBP, NCMI, GCBC, FFIC, FHCO, STRA, ORRF, SBSI, TCCO, YORW
· 10 Communication Equipment Firms With Highest Dividend Yield
· 14 Transportation Growth Stocks To Speed Up Your Yield
· 20 Software/Application Stocks With A Margin Above 20 Percent
· 9 Data Storage Stocks That Secure Your Portfolio
· 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends
· 7 Broad Line Semiconductor Stocks Paying Highest Industry Dividends
· The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast