2008 - Present: Five Failings, Five Successes
2008 - Present
1) Selling CNI as the market tanked. I should have held and bought more as the price went down.
2) Not buying KEX when I recommended it in Nov '09.
3) Not buying SLW when it dropped to $3.00 a share. I had no powder left.
4) Not buying RAX in early '09. I thought is sounded too sexy.
5) Not choosing "FredGarvinMaleProstitute" as my CAPS name.
1) Loading up on FRFHF.PK when it was still FFH.
2) Sensing bad stuff was going on with NEP, sold it all before it hit the fan.
3) Same as with #2 for CGA.
4) Buying CSR and CFSG in April '09 and selling both in August '09 for a nice profit. It was not maket timing. I doubt I'll ever have that kind of thing happen again.
5) Joining TMF to discuss investing, politics and recipes.