1. The S&P ends the year around 1400.
2. My CAPS score ends the year above 500
3. Real Estate prices bottom in 2012.
4. Real Estate prices finish the year with at least three consecutive monthly YoY increases.
5. The unemployment rate stays above 7% all year.
6. Core inflation for the year will be between 3 and 4 percent.
7. Crude oil will mostly stay in the $80 to $120 range this year.
8. US Interest rates will not change much this year.
9. The Euro will still be the currency for most of Europe a year from now.
10. Being long S&P 500 will be more profitable than being long gold.