Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

lquadland10 (< 20)

2012

Recs

4

October 01, 2008 – Comments (8)

Yertle the turtle. Looking in the mirror you see things in reverse. Nader to
clean up government,chemicals and ron paul to get us back to republic. What does
this all have to do with the current situation? 2012 Which way do I want to go?
Ron = freedom ventura= war   NO                                                                                                                    nader =clean up coruption ron = repuplic then
the indian. If people are worried about the 2011 history
chanal seen about shutting down 1/4 of the power grid then what happens then
look at it from different angles. What would happen if you turned off half. or
3/4 or told everybody and just shut the whole world wide grid down. This would
give us time. That way you could keep analog and broad band. WE need to clean
the air from co2 emmisions because like volcanoes erupting it cools the air.
Hence Natural gas in trucks is what we need. Why must everything be a fight?
Work together people because you are creating so much disruption that even the
animals are feeling it.equil and opsite reactions by fighting. Do the deals.

8 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On October 01, 2008 at 11:27 AM, givmeabreak (28.98) wrote:

Lquad, do you ever proof-read your posts?

I, as always, appreciate your level of passion, but struggle to get your point most of the time. You tend to ram together a lot of incoherent thoughts, and leave the reader wondering what you are tring to say. Are you Dennis Miller (whle on monday night football)? Or maybe Andy Rooney on medication?

Add to this your level of conspiracy theorism, and I must admit I roll my eyes when I see a post from you.

Please slow down and stay on one topic at a time.

I'm guessing you believe the gov't planned 911 and no plane hit the pentagon?

Call me mean-spirited for calling you out, but I think you could better contribute if your posts were more clear.

Although, I always read your blogs, because it's like a game where you have to crack a code to figure out the message.

Just thought you should know.

Report this comment
#2) On October 01, 2008 at 11:49 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Work in progress. I am trying but everything keeps changing so fast. I use pictures and books to put into words. Everyone looks at things from so many angles depending on who they are. Take Obams speech right now all the things I post is used to form his message as well as Mc cains. Both want to keep is in the world bank. Big government. Got to go to work.

Report this comment
#3) On October 01, 2008 at 9:53 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

In my perfect world that I see. Is that Nader and ron paul become Nader president and Ron Paul vice president so that as we are cleaning up corruption and chemicals we are also going back to the republic. I want some to come in as we are doing that to help us realize the past and what we as Americans took from the native American Indian. This country is so diverce and scattered and divided with so many religions from around the world that It is total chaos to me. Everyone is talking in different code words and using lanague and picutures to get thier point across. I just wish people would just use the proper names. Why must everyone keep on using code words? Then on all 3 chanles everyone is calling out to each other on how each other needs to change the canadates standingand how to do it. What question that need to be asked. Fox Cnn MSNBC. 3 Groups in each one to help shape and form the way we vote. Dowts yours and most of the bloggers on this sight as well as others are being watched and analized to fed to each group on what to say or show or whatever. Take Obams speech right now all the things I post is used to form his message as well as Mc Cains. Things I wrote to the Fed in the first of the year are now being used for both of them as well and different postings from this sight and other sights. People just need some diginty honest reporting and a good does of common horse sence. Every where I turn I hear look for the signs of the end of times  secret socities 2012 People quote me that passage of Jesus being asked by ponchus piolate are you the son of God and he answered I Am. well I see it differently. When the Pharisees asked Jesus when the kindom of heaven will come  he answered The kindom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say Lo here! OR low there! For behold, the kindom of God is within you. Luke 17:20 -21. Taken From the book the JESUS PAPERS. by Michael Baigent  pages 227 to 228.  I am a talker and this blog right here has taken me 3 hours and given me a migrane. So for now I am going to take some medcine and rest I hope this helps. I will try to say more later.

Report this comment
#4) On October 02, 2008 at 5:54 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Taken From the book the JESUS PAPERS. by Michael Baigent  pages 227 to 228. Depending which bible you use the wordage will be slightly different.  Equal and opposite reactions by fighting. Do the deals. It is going to take all three of them to sort this mess out. Nader Ron Paul and Nader V.P. Pick. I know I have come in at the last of this fight and It did take me 3 years to put the puzzle pieces together. Please forgive me. I could use a little guidance here folks because in trying to learn I Know I made a lot of blunders all the way around. Thanks for being so patient with me and trying to help me along the way.

Report this comment
#5) On October 02, 2008 at 10:59 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Yes But I need help from Fool Lawyers and what not. If Obama Mc Cain and Biden all signed the bill does that show intent to comit treason?

Report this comment
#6) On October 02, 2008 at 11:49 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

And how does this fit into everything. Yes But I need help from Fool Lawyers and what not. If Obama Mc Cain and Biden all signed the bill does that show intent to comit treason?

Report this comment
#7) On October 06, 2008 at 6:34 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

Who I can vote fore K fine from fast money. Ron Paul. Nader Myself. I would make a good president and take you fools with me to run this country. Well we will see what the future brings. Barr scares me. Yep it will be a humdinger.

Report this comment
#8) On October 10, 2008 at 6:05 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

OK why do these private equity people just pool their money and start their own firm or bank. That way they have a pristine balance sheet. I was talking to my ydish grandma friend and she said the bankers (imf) were squeezing a Pennie so hard it was crying that because they were so focused on the Pennie that they lost thousands. It reminds my of Dr. Seuss Zak's. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfI9e4BX0lU&feature=related   I have bben talking to God And he has taken me on such a journey. Why must jews become christan because I look at it as because of jesus I am   jewish. There is a jewish sect that doesn't think like that and to them I say then under jewish law a slave is to be freeded after 7 years. I look at I am 49 so living unger the world bank and the IMF I have been a slave for 7x7 years? Do I not get my freedom? Does not the world get their freedom? I then found this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNGCN6OIpnU   Then God let me futher back in time and reminded me that I yet do not know what hertage I was maybe I had a little of all peoples of the world in me. I am still seeking and following where he leads me. Its a long long road with many a winding trail. That leads me to who knows where.

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement