30 Stocks Making Gifts For Your Christmas Events
Here is a current sheet of 30 companies that produce gifts for your Christmas time and could benefit from better as expected yearend sales. All stocks are part of the consumer goods segment which has a total market capitalization of USD 2.3 trillion.
The average dividend-yield amounts to 1.40 percent while the average P/E ratio is 22.94. Price to book ratio is 6.32 and price to sales ratio 2.32. Total debt to assets ratio is 15.68 whence an average return on equity of 23.05 percent is realized. The companies are working with an operating margin of 14.07 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 30 Christmas stocks with some fundamentals:
Merry Christmas stocks for your portfolio...
Related stock ticker symbols:
AAPL, NKE, HAS, MAT, NFLX, TIF, COH, HSY, RL, GPS, JCG, TBL, DIS, MSFT, ERTS, GES, ANF, BKE, TUP, URBN, PG, EL, WHR, VFC, KFT, CZZ, BF.B, STZ, FO, LULU,
· 13 Shoe Companies That Kick Your Portfolio
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010
· 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know
· 11 High Margin Stocks With Attractive Dividend Yields
· 16 Global Brand Companies With Highest Dividend Yield
· 6 Toys and Games Manufacturer Playing Games In Your Portfolio