5 High Yielding Conglomerates
Here is a current sheet of 5 high yielding conglomerates. The average dividend yield of the top conglomerates amounts to 1.39 percent while the average P/E ratio amounts to 34.68. Price to book ratio is 2.65 and price to sales ratio 1.59. The average operating margin amounts 10.71 percent; net profit margin amounts to 8.13 percent. Total debt to assets ratio is 26.10.
Here is the table of high yielding conglomerates:
5 top yielding conglomerates...
Related stock ticker symbols:
General Electric Company (NYSE:GE), United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), Cooper Industries (NYSE:CBE), Textron (NYSE:TXT), Danaher Corporation (NYSE:DHR)
· 11 Diversified Machinery Stocks Paying Highest Dividend Yield
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part VI
· 12 Best Dividend Yielding Stocks From Healthcare Sector
· 10 Industrial REIT Stocks With Highest Dividend Yield
· 10 Industrial Electrical Equipment Stocks With Highest Dividend-Yield