5 Low Leveraged High Yield Stocks From The S&P 500
Low Debt Stocks From The S&P 500 With High Yields by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current screen of stocks from the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index with a dividend yield of more than 5 percent (high yield) as well as a total debt to equity ratio of less than one. The S&P 500 serves 19 stocks with a high yield. Only five have more equity than debt, three of them are recommended with a buy rating.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
5 Low Leveraged High Yield Stocks From The S&P 500...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 13.78 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 13.10. The dividend yield has a value of 5.19 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.98 and price to sales ratio 1.30. The operating margin amounts to 18.82 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
T, RAI, TEG, FII, AEE
· 14 Cheap High Yield Mid Capitalized Stocks
· 8 Cheap High Yield Stocks With Buy Or Better Recommendation
· 9 High Yield Stocks With Highest Earnings Growth
· S&P 500 High Yield Stocks With Low Forward P/E Ratios
· 12 Stocks With Very High Yields (10+ Percent) And Additional Growth Potential