6 Billion Players In Catalog & Mail Order Houses
Here is a current sheet of the biggest players within the catalog and mail order houses industry. 19 stocks are listed on Americans stock exchanges of which 6 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion.
No one from the five companies pays a dividend. The average P/E ratio amounts 32.45. Price to book ratio is 4.16 and price to sales ratio 3.35. The companies work with an average operating margin of 8.21 percent.
Here is the table of 6 big billion players within the catalog and mail order houses industry:
Table of biggest players in catalog and mail order houses industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
AMZN, EBAY, LINTA, IACI, DANG, HSNI
· Biggest Players In Diversified Computer Systems Industry
· 10 Personal Products Stocks With Highest Industry Yield
· 5 Biggest Players In Networking & Communication Devices Industry
· 9 Big Players In Internet Information Providing
· 11 Best Retail Stocks You Should Know