9 Big Players In Internet Information Providing
Here is a current sheet of 9 big players from the internet information providing industry. All stocks have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion. The whole industry contains 37 companies listed on American stock exchanges and they have a total market capitalization of USD 355.7 billion.
The average P/E ratio amounts to 41.28. Price to book ratio is 15.29 and price to sales ratio 12.04. The average operating margin amounts to 24.63 percent; net profit margin amounts to 22.42 percent. All companies pay no dividends and have low debt ratios (total debt to assets: 8.41).
Here is the table with the biggest players from the internet information providing industry with some fundamentals:
9 Big Players In Internet Information Provider Industry...
Related stock ticker symbols:
Google (NASDAQ:GOOG), Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), Yahoo! (NASDAQ:YHOO), Akamai Technologies (NASDAQ:AKAM), WebMD Health (NASDAQ:WBMD), Sohu (NASDAQ:SOHU), AOL (NYSE:AOL), Ancestry (NASDAQ:ACOM), SouFun Holdings Limited (NYSE:SFUN)
· 10 Communication Equipment Firms With Highest Dividend Yield
· 20 Software/Application Stocks With A Margin Above 20 Percent
· 6 Technology Stocks Showing You Their Dividends
· 7 Broad Line Semiconductor Stocks Paying Highest Industry Dividends
· The Next Google: 14 Internet Stocks With Strongest EPS Forecast