9 Biggest Accident & Health Insurance Stocks
Here is a current sheet of the biggest stocks within the accident and health insurance industry. In total, 5 stocks have a market capitalization of more than a billion dollar and half of the industry stocks pay dividends.
The average P/E ratio amounts 14.22. Price to book ratio is 0.99 and price to sales ratio 2.92. The companies work with an average operating margin of 0.69 percent.
Here is the table of biggest players within accident and health insurance industry:
9 Biggest Accident & Health Insurance Stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
AFL, UNM, AIZ, SFG, CNO, PICO, GTS, EIHI, AMIC
· 7 Best Yielding Insurance Broker
· 15 Biggest Player In Property & Casualty Insurance Business
· 10 Property and Casualty Insurance Stocks Paying Highest Industry Yield
· 7 High-Yielding Life Insurance Companies
· 11 Financial Large Caps With Highest Dividend Yield