9 Billion Players in Heavy Construction
Here is a current sheet of the biggest heavy construction stocks listed on America’s stock exchanges. In total, 23 stocks are listed of which 9 have a market capitalization of more than USD 1 billion. The whole industry is valuated at USD 35 billion. The average P/E ratio amounts 26.75. Price to book ratio is 2.32 and price to sales ratio 0.85. The companies work with an average operating margin of 6.04 percent.
Here is the table of the biggest players within the heavy construction industry:
9 Billion Players in Heavy Construction...
Related stock ticker symbols:
FLR, MDR, FWLT, SHAW, MTZ, ICA, TPC, INSU, GVA,
· 7 Farm Construction Machinery Stocks In Comparison
· 10 Dividend Contenders - Part V
· Biggest Players In Auto Manufacturing
· 7 Waste Management Stocks Recycling Your Portfolio Yield
· 5 Cement Stocks Benefiting From Infrastructure Programs
(Click here to subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free)