9 Credit Services Stocks With A Margin Above 10 Percent
Here is a current sheet of 9 credit service stocks that have an operating margin of at least 10 percent. The whole industry has a total market capitalization of USD 974 billion and offers investors a dividend yield of 1.3 percent. The average industry price to earnings ratio is 12.8.
The average dividend-yield of my list amounts to 1.70 percent while the average P/E ratio is 12.99. Price to book ratio is 3.54 and price to sales ratio 2.26. Total debt to assets ratio is 39.93 whence an average return on equity of 20.36 percent is realized. The companies are working with an operating margin of 28.52 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 9 credit services stocks with some fundamentals:
Table of high margin credit service stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
AXP, COF, DFS, MCO, EFX, ADS, CACC, CSH, NNI
· Best Dividend Paying Stock List As Of December 2010
· America’s Cheapest Large Caps With Highest Expected Growth
· Warren Buffett’s Current Dividend Portfolio
· 11 High Margin Stocks With Attractive Dividend Yields
· 16 Global Brand Companies With Highest Dividend Yield