9 Dow Jones Stocks With Cheap P/FCF Ratios
Dow Jones Industrial Stocks With Cheap Price To Free Cash Flow Ratios byDividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current table of stocks from the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index with a price to free cash flow ratio of less than 15. Exactly 9 companies from the index fulfilled these criteria of which 4 yielding above 3 percent.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals (TTM):
9 Dow Jones Stocks With Cheap P/FCF Ratios...
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 12.46 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 8.83. The dividend yield has a value of 2.26 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.68 and price to sales ratio 1.44. The operating margin amounts to 13.36 percent. Earnings per share are expected to grow by 12.41 yearly for the next 5 years. The average P/Free Cash Flow Ratio is under 10.
Related stock ticker symbols:
PFE, GE, MSFT, TRV, HPQ, AXP, CSCO, AA, BAC
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of November 2011
· Dividend Yield Analysis Dow Jones And NASDAQ As Of November 2011
· Best High Yields At NASDAQ
· S&P 500 Dividend Stocks With Cheap Valuation
· Best S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats By Yields August 2011