9 High Yield Packaging & Containers Stocks
Here is a current sheet of 9 packaging and containers stocks with highest industry yield. The whole industry contains 19 listed companies with a total market capitalization of USD 1,113 billion. The average price to earnings ratio is 15.7 while the industry dividend yield amounts to 1.8 percent.
The average P/E ratio of my list is 16.32 while the average dividend yield amounts to 2.13 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.89 and price to sales ratio 2.89. The average operating margin amounts to 1.08 percent. Stocks are traded at AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ as well as being part of the Dow Jones, S&P 500 or Nasdaq Composite.
Here is the table of 9 packaging and containers stocks with some fundamentals:
Table of high yield packaging & containers stocks...
Related stock ticker symbols:
MWV, BMS, GEF, TUP, PKG, SEE, ATR, SLGN, BLL
· 10 Dividend Champions - Part IX
· 20 Safe Harbor Stocks With Best Yields
· 14 Transportation Growth Stocks To Speed Up Your Yield
· 10 Paper Manufacturers With Highest Dividend Yield
· 15 Consumer Goods Growth Stocks Yielding above 3 Percent