9 High Yield Stocks On The Way To New 52-Week Highs
High Dividend Yield Stocks Close To New Highs By Dividend Yield – Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of large capitalized stocks with a dividend yield of more than 5 percent (high yield) that are close to their 52-Week High. Despite the crises there are still companies at all time highs and good dividends. Nine companies fulfilled these criteria of which one has a double-digit yield; seven have a buy or better recommendation.
Here is the table with some fundamentals to compare:
9 High Yield Stocks On The Way To New 52-Week Highs...
Take a look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio amounts to 19.30 while the average forward price to earnings ratio amounts to 19.59. The average dividend yield is 5.45 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.76 and price to sales ratio 2.86. The stocks are 2.36 percent below 52-Week Highs.
Related stock ticker symbols:
NLY, NGG, T, MO, VOD, KMP, HCN, PAA, GSK
· 15 Most Impressive Dividend Growth Stocks
· 6 High Yielding Dividend Challengers Close To 52-Week High
· Dogs of the Dow Jones Industrial Average As Of January 2012
· Stocks Close To New 52-Week Lows With Best Dividend Yields
· 11 Dividend Aristocrats Close To 52-Week Highs