91.54 rating now... Does that make me an elitst?
Fear me!! The Alimighty 91.54 Rating Guy! Varchild2008 v. 2 New and Improved and Super Shiny!
Ok ok... in reality... I'm still a newb. But, perhaps I'm a pretty darn intelligent one and my ideas in this blog could very well help people out. So with this new rating.. I shall do my best to steer people towards good companies.
I still proudly stand by 8 companies all in my real life portfolio for the long term.
Here they are in descending order of personal value and fawning:
1) DPS (Dr. Pepper Snapple Group): No Dividend.... I don't care. It's Snapple! I mean come on. How easy is it to go around selling juice and bottles of water to people? Recession proof stocks are not easy to find and if you can't find any....There's always the beverage sector!
2) SWTX.OB (Southwall Technologies): Any company that closes down 2 manufacturing plants, gets rid of its display technology products, and still manages to WOW an earnings estimate......Is a 100% BUY in my view.
If you are bullish on SOLAR and bullish on NATURAL GAS then you're bullish on Southwall.
HEAT MIRRORs are windows that lower the cost of air conditioning.
3) AMAT: SOLAR + Semiconductor + LCD Display Screens = Dow Corning's bigger Brother. Look for a 2009 jump in this stock's pricing. Add in the Abu Dhabi factor and you have the beginnings of another FSLR (First Solar).
4) TRA: As POT begins to PEAK.... TRA begins to get big. Look for the month of August to WOW you.
5) FEED: FEED looks like POT and HOGS looks like TRA. If FEED ever Peaks.... take some shares out and invest in HOGS.
6) SID: Brazillian Steel. Rolls off the tongue and this stock is huge! But, so is pretty much the entire Steel Sector so feel free to shop around the Steel Sector.
7) CAGC: There's potential here but the stock price has been boring for years. I guess all hopes are pinned on the Chinese Earthquake to get this stock into orbit.
8) GENC: Investors that sold this stock off are NUTZ! Yes.. It's stuck at about $12 for more than a decade. Fine... whatever.... I'll just play GENC differently and sell my shares as it spikes.