Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

September 2007

Recs

54

Man I hate being wrong!

September 27, 2007 – Comments (36)

It's simply amazing to me that I've been right 79% of the time on almost 800 picks and I still get incredibly frustrated with the other 21%.  Human nature, I guess.  (actually, I know it's human nature)   [more]

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement