First it's Bloomberg....Then the IRS....leaking private information....Now in a strange turn of events, Apple computer company's secret details on their iRadio service has been leaked....And since WXYB and an S doesn't care about getting sued....here are those details!
1) Music stations will charge listeners .99 cents a song, commercial free.
2) You can apply your APPLE dividends for more listening minutes.
3) Will not be compatible with a Desktop PC running Windows 8.....but then without a start button, nothing is.
4) Will not be compatible with an Amazon Kindle Fire. iRadio software is in fact designed to overheat an Amazon Kindle Fire, effectively reducing it to ash.
-- It is rumored you can hear the CEO's name while this happening, "Tim Cook...Tim Cook....Tim Cook."
5) In the spirit of the iPad mini introducing smaller sized iPads, iRadio will introduce smaller sized disc jockeys. [more]