Due to Pressure from the New York Times (NYT) Augusta national is going to include Women in their mens only membership.
We all know Justice John Roberts was being pressured to uphold Obamacare some way...some how...and he did just that. That's why he "had to find a way to declare it constitutional."
So it is settled....The Following list are the things I fully expect, in my opinion, will happen now at the mere WHIM of a Newspaper company:
1) Believers of Jesus Christ as the Son of God will be put to jail for life......due to pressure from the New York Times.
2) President Obama will remain president for life with no elections process....due to pressure from the New York Times.
3) Conservatives will be sent off to Concentration Campus and Re-education camps...killed off eventually if they refuse to believe in Liberalism - Due to the pressure of the New York Times.
4) Democratic Party will be the only political party allowed to exist - Due to Pressure from the New York Times.
5) Israel will have to move their country to island off of Australia - Due to Pressure from the New York Times.
6) Japan will declare war on Russia......due to the pressure from the New York Times.
7) Abortion will now be a mandated class in K-12 and Collegiate level public schools to learn about them as well as how to perform an Abortion...the value of Abortion....the Awesomness in chosing it over Life..... Due to Pressure from the New York Times.
8) Hillsdale College and their K-12 schools will be shut down and put out of business - Due to the Pressure of the New York Times.
9) The word "BAD" will be banned in favor of "Double Plus Ungood" due to pressure from the New York Times.
10) Any violation of current legislated political correctness guidelines, and racial/sex/gender sensitives not followed, will result in $10,000 fines per incident.....due to the pressure of the New York Times.
So let's face it..... We all must now bow and pray to Planet Earth's GOD and CREATOR over all....
And soon we will all have a stake in NYT........Due to the pressure of the New York Times. [more]