It might be to soon to start bragging, but it seems that I was right. [more]
Gold is well below its peak, which brings up the question. Is this a long correction, or the begining of a fall. [more]
1. The S&P ends the year around 1400. I was wrong. [more]
1. Real Estate goes up in price by 5% or more.
2. S&P 500 ends 2013 above 1700.
3. The Federal government will spend more in 2013 than was spent in 2012.
4. Official Core CPI inflation will be less than 4%
This blog post is a critique of Peter Orszag’s column. [more]