A Few Positive Trends From Alstry
As we move into the Digital Age....here are a few positive, and only postive trends we will likely see:
1. The transformation of energy usage from fossil fuel to electricity....primarily nooklear originated...the rest are simply being used to soften the transition process from a political perspective.
2. The movement of education online....all education.....and education will transform into a perpetual dynamic process and not simply something we do in our childhood.
3. The breakdown in governmental structures as we know them morphing into a more cooperative existance.
4. The elimination of currency and metals as a store of value replaced by digital money limited and controlled by an international monetary authority.
5. A diminshed need for labor as technology replaces many of the activities currently done by humans.
That is a good start for now......but remember, each of these changes displaces a world as you know it.