Abolish the Federal Reserve by Ron Paul
Ron Paul's recent thoughts (these have been his consistent viewpoint for over 30 years) on how to fix the American economy. This is such a great speech! Delivered January 26, 2009 in Houston, TX.
1. Don't steal. Government hates the competition.
2. The head tax collector doesn't pay his taxes!
3. The ideas of liberty are spreading.
4. End the FED!
5. Austrian Economics is a growing school of thought.
6. "It takes a genius to predict that if you print a lot of money it will lose its value!" LMAO
7. Print. Spend more money. Run up more debt.
8. Bubbles for everyone! How about the biggest bubble in human history! Wait.... what?
And so much more.
Enjoy the great listen.
David in Qatar