Advice Everyone Needs to Hear about Earnings Reports
I am experienced enough to *HATE* and *ABHORE* and *SPIT* in the general direction of Wall Street and the Stock Market. I am experienced enough in the stock market to know that Investing in Stocks in the Stock Market:
It Stinks like Fertilizer....like TRA (Terra Industrie's) Earnings Report. They report at 3:00 p.m. est.
So.. what do I do? What in the world do I do?
My Life does not and simply can not revolve around this idiotic Stock that has done almost nothing for me save $100 worth of profit: woopie! and the occasional 10 cent dividend....woopie!
So... I am threw with this crap...... I am threw with this idiotic manure infested Stock Market from the area opposite of Heaven.
My Game Plan is to do whatever it takes to maximize my safety and cushion myself as best as humanly possible from idiotic, Professional Investors, who spend their time getting jollies off of *screwing* all the amateur investors from enjoying any profits.
Think I'm Nutz? You won't after I explain some things here....
Here is what I know about the Stock Market in terms of Earnings Reports.
1) Earnings Reports are Meaningless.
2) A Good Earnings Report can destroy your stock's price just as badly as a Bad Earnings Report. You think TRA's excellent 2Q report will skyrocket your stock price so you can sell it on the 24th or 25th? *NOT LIKELY!!!!*
3) Idiotic Standard and Poor's and other Analysts will Jump in with their *Preview* of your stock's earnings report and they don't care how inaccurate and distorted and full of deceit and lies that report is. How many times I've seen Standard and Poor's posting up "Correction" after "Correction" after "Correction" I simply can't count that high!
And when do these good for nothing analysts start yapping and yapping and yapping and causing a mass stampede of Profit Taking Hooligans to knock the heck out of your stock before you ever get a chance to listen to the dang Conference Call??? They usually do it during PRE-MARKET hours!!! Therefore, from the opening bell your stock plummets severely! So you end up selling your stock for a *LOSS* in spite of your Fertilizer (TRA) reporting magnificent revenues!
4) The Stock Market is faster than you! SO don't get any ridiculous egotistical perceptions that you can sit pretty and sell off your shares at a *good* time.
5) You are already screwed if you didn't sell your fertilizer last week! I mean... The stock market is just that (unfair) in it's break neck, waaaaaaay to freaken fast mentality.
So what can you do on Monday?
6) My Game Plan since I am a MORON for not selling Fertlizer Shares last Friday as I probably won't see the Stock Price go up any higher.... is to try to make a sale on Monday hoping that the Professional Investors will wait until the final hour on Monday to make their moves.
I am betting that we won't see TRA begin to nose dive until Monday Afternoon. Once it starts to nose dive, don't look for it to do anything until well... who knows. Profit taking will strike and continue for weeks on this stock!
So I am going to hedge my bets.... Suck in my chest... Grimace... and Make the dang Fertilizer Sale as fast as possible on Monday Morning.
In order to ensure I make a sale on this stock.. I am going to price a Limit on the stock at no better than 5% greater than the stock price.
And... I am going to litterally wait 60 seconds and if my stock is not priced where I am selling it then I am selling it for whatever price it is.
And since I can not stomache seeing TRA trade in the 30s or 20s or 10s or single digits or 1 penny a share... I am going to sell 75% of my entire stake in TRA.
Am I an idiot? No... I am a paniced and pissed off and scared investor.
Put it this way....
*I* *HATE* *EARNINGS REPORT WEEK*