ALIF.ob Great Value and Speculative Multi-bagger.
I think ALIF.ob is a great value (price today 0.78) and a great speculative multi-bagger.P/B 0.78 Trailing PE 4.48. Profit Margin 33%Insiders own 34%. 3M owns 10% at $1 per share.
Equity=63,353,000/63,810,000 shares= 0.99 with accounts receivable Tangible assets=30,382,000/63,810,000 shares=0.48 without accounts receivable.
ALIF made 0.08 last quarter and 0.27 in the last 4 quarters according to my calculations.
IMHO I believe ALIF is a screaming buy!!! They are growing revenue and earnings. They are expanding their business and healthcare programs. They are doing really cool things which down the road could make them very profitable. I’m talking facebook profitable.
The Worst case scenario for ALIF is they are not able to collect a dime of their accounts receivable and their net tangible assets remain 0.48 cents per share. That means a person that buys at 0.78 cents is paying 0.30 cents for the following;
1. 96% increase in I-phone/I-pod/I-pad downloads in 2010.
2. Expanding their android product line to 30+ new titles for 2011.
3. Expansion into health applications such as Glucomo and NeuroDermo that provide mobile telemedicine allowing patients, caregivers, doctors, and hospitals to share and communicate through mobile mediums such as smart phones, tablets, net books and other mobile internet devices.
4. ALIF has agreed to a joint venture with 3M Company ("3M": NYSE: MMM) to launch three distinct pilot projects to co-develop innovative joint mobile products in 2011.
5. Start a business with Opus. M- A unified mobile commerce solution for businesses to extend content onto mobile platforms.
6. Be an avatar on TV with MoPA-TV which stands for "mobile participation television". It is an interactive television game show format that allows viewers the opportunity to be a participant on a live TV show from their very own home and to see them represented on their TV screen in real time.
7. Augmented Reality (AR) reminds of stuff I saw watching Star trek as a child. The AR activated animations may contain still images, videos, audio, 3D models, 3D animations and even interactive objects. An AR “marker” can store a lot of information, allowing customized developments or enhancements in all industries. These include but are not limited to: enhanced printed marketing materials enriched instructional manuals, interactive medical visualizations.
Disclosure: This is my second Largest RL position.