Alleged Pervasive Fraud in re: (Pervasive:PVSW) Actian Takeover?
Alleged Pervasive PVSW Stock Fraud continues? Pervasive again hit by multiple investigations into possible breaches of fiduciary duty in re: Pervasive's definitive agreement to be acquired by Actian.
Shea and the Pervasive Board failed to find buyer(s) outside Actian's arguable self-proclaimed hostile takeover at absurd price of $9.20/share. Said failure confirms either alleged collusion and stock fraud or confirmed alleged stock fraud, collusion, and criminal gross negligence on the part of Pervasive's Board of Directors. Said failure further confirms Pervasive had no IP given the absurdly low offer price, Pervasive's cash position, and Pervasive's lead in Big Data. If not, then what was Actian purchasing? Why were they so determined to acquire when [seemingly] no one else was interested? Was their collusion on the part of Actian and Pervasive? Note: Pervasive failed to materially increase revenues since 2004. Pervaise Board also issued tens of thousands additional shares to its Board in December 2012, DURING SAID ALLEGED HOSTILE TAKEOVER. The Pervasive Board and Senior management were simply infested by alleged fraud where Pervasive became nothing more than a personal ATM for said insiders as confirmed by consistent patterns of said alleged fraud as meticulously cited on this blog. (See all references and all comments to said referenced links).
References (Including but not limited to)
) PVSW Non-Insider Shareholders v. Actian, Garnett & Helfrich Capital, Pervasive Software (all officers individually and severally)
) In Re: ( April 29, 2012 ) $PLUNK IPO. PVSW - SPLK: In )Perspective PVSW - Q3 Ending March 31, 2012 (including )comments 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 19)
) ( June 29, 2012 ) (Pervasive:PVSW) What's Wrong With This Picture? (incuding comments 1-17)
) ( August 11, 2012 ) [Update1] (Pervasive:PVSW) What's Wrong With This Picture? (including comments 1-11).
) and further allege as follows pursuant to the following incorporated references
1. (October 13, 2012) [Update1] Pervasive Software PVSW In Hostile Takeover. White Knight LOEB to the Non-Insider Shareholders Rescue?
2. (April 29, 2012) $PLUNK IPO. PVSW - SPLK: In Perspective PVSW - Q3 Ending March 31, 2012 (Including comments 1-19)
3. (March 23, 2012) Is Pervasive's (NASDAQ:PVSW) Future / Shareholder Value Hiding in Plain Sight? (Including comments 1-10)
4. (Jan 28, 2012) PVSW - Q2 2012 Ending 31 Dec 2011 (Including comments 1-8)
5. January 12, 2012 (NASDAQ:PVSW) Non-insiders Sustain Shareholder Value Destruction As Insiders Award Themselves $1.6M (Including comment #1)
6. October 28, 2011 OPS OCCUPY PERVASIVE SOFTWARE - (NASDAQ:PVSW) Q1 Fiscal 2006 v Q1 Fiscal 2012 (Including comments #1 - #20)
7. September 02, 2011 (NASDAQ:PVSW) 2011 Sees No Insider Buying But Much Insider Selling, Share Buybacks a Sham? (Including comments #1 - #20)