Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

alstry (36.19)

Alstrynomics...Back to 100 Tour

Recs

16

May 10, 2009 – Comments (37)

Some People may wonder what Alstrynomics is All About?

Simple...among other issues, Alstrynomics is all about taking facts and extrapolating them into accurate projections.

A few controversial projections that the Institute of Alstrynomics maintains include:

1.  Unemployment will rise to 30%-50% and maybe more before this downturn ends.

2.  As defined by a 10% drop in GDP, this Recession will convert into a Depression.

3.  If continued policies remain in effect, 70%-90% of all citizens, businesses, and state and local governments will declare bankruptcy or effectively be bankrupt before this crisis ends.

Alstry understands the obstacle for many of you to understand these forecasts as many of you find it difficult to project consequences that you have never experienced before.  But as an expert in Black Swan thinking, the Institute makes no limitations in its analysis other then desire to be accurate....and will not allow experience to be a limiting factor to accuracy.

As a corollary to making accurate projections, Alstry and the Institute are constantly vigilant to unearth misleading headlines and articles in the mainstream press.  Alstry understands that without truth, there can be no reasoned thinking and without reasoned thinking, there can be no democracy.

Last week, Alstry called the top at about Dow 8300......as we start the week the Dow is about 8475.....about 2% higher than the point of Alstry's top call.  A 5% margin of error is always implied in any top call.  As regular readers of this blog understand, the physical gold layer behind the massive techno trance convex reflector formation is at is most powerful at the 8400 level.  In order to have a full breach, the Dow would have to break through 9000 in order to render the convex reflector's reversal implodification effect bascially impotent.  We will be closely monitoring the fictional photon spectrometer readings in upcoming trading days to see what levels we reach.

Some people called George Washington and Thomas Jefferson traitors....the Institute views them as patriots for supporting the principles espoused by that model of excellent behavior and personal strength.......Superman from that elusive planet Krypton.....Truth, Justice and the American Way.

Think of Alstry as the Superman blogger of CAPs and others like DWOT as Wonder Woman, Whereaminow, Abitarre, JGus, and the others as the League of Justice and the Gardner Brothers as Perry White, the editors of the Daily Planet always trying to get that scoop.

As a strong believer in personal freedoms, Alstry welcomes all comments to his blog, even if they disagree with his perspective.  With freedom comes responsibility and as a result, Alstry has been awarded an honorary doctorate in Alstrynomics and currently heads the Institute due to the amazing accuarcy of his projections for the past year.

Currently, Alstry and the Institute feel we are on the brink of some of the most revolutionary changes in world history.....certainty is never certain until the facts dictate it is certain which is only certainly reasonable in an uncertain world.  We will be monitoring developments closely as Alstry now hopefully resumes his forward march to being rated 100 in Caps.

37 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 10, 2009 at 10:09 AM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

(MarketWatch) -- Northfield Laboratories Inc., the Evanston, Ill., developer of a substitute for red blood cells, said it dismissed substantially all its staff at headquarters and at its manufacturing facility in Mount Prospect, Ill.

15.8% Unemployment?????.....yeah right!!!!!!!

March consumer credit fell at an annual rate of 5.2% to a total of $2.55 trillion. This was the biggest percentage drop since December 1990.

For small business owners, a line of credit can be a lifesaver, giving them a buffer against cash-flow problems and enabling them to handle regular expenses such as payroll. But beginning in March, according to documents obtained by BusinessWeek, JPMorgan Chase suspended credit lines for a large number of business owners. According to someone familiar with the matter, the move affected thousands of businesses.

As credit is suspended to millions of American citizens and businesses....expect bankruptcies to skyrocket...unemployment to rise rapidly......foreclosures to explode....and housing values to crumble

.Just the facts.....not a very happy outlook.....but it is what it is until we change policy.

As the American Economy shuts down and our manufcturing is shipped overseas destroying American Jobs and livlihoods....expect other countries to step in and take over our trade relationships with countries around the world......

China overtakes the US as Brazil's largest trading partner

China has become Brazil's most-important trading partner, disrupting a relationship between the United States and the Latin country that stretches back to the 1930s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/5296515/China-overtakes-the-US-as-Brazils-largest-trading-partner.html

Warning!!!!!  For those that like to stick their heads in the sand or live in Fantasyland, may Alstry strongly suggest you supplement your Alstrynomics readings with other bloggers and the mainstream press.

Pretty soon, Americans will be working for Chinese wages and the Chinese will be buying our goods..........

If you are not prepared for a 10%-70% wage cut......you are not prepared.

Prepare...Don't Fear

Report this comment
#2) On May 10, 2009 at 10:38 AM, dibble905 (< 20) wrote:

Alstry,

If you expect the average American to be earning the average Chinese wage anytime soon, you need to go back to the drawing board.

I agree that China is in a much better position going forward (thanks to this opportunity), but their labour productivity does not even compare to the average American labour productivity.

China is a Manufacturing for Export country while the United States is perdominantely Service based. Although China/India is currently making inroads into service with several of their domestic engineering/IT firms finally getting noticed abroad, they are still no where near the level of the United States or the industrialized countries of Europe.

What I do see is a huge advantage for China's manufacturing sector. Until recently, the United States fought hard to retain its dominance in several different manufacturing areas where they have a competitive disadvantage - all in the name of saving jobs. In these particular areas, China most likely has a significant advantage once you factor in wages and labour productivity - the average chinese manufacturing worker could probably produce more per $ of wages than the average american.

The US Government needs to surrender these industries and focus on high-tech manufacturing as a substitute. Otherwise, the labourers need to be re-educated for other jobs that the United States has a comparative advantage in. If the labourers are too mature at this point to make a significant career change, it would be unfortunate - but without sacrifices, nothing will ever change.

So no, on average, I don't expect what you say. There may be some significant rebalancing involved within the labour market, but I would not even consider the average American earnings the average 'chinese wages' you are speaking of.

You seem to have the facts straight up until that conclusion. And the conclusion is what counts. Therefore, this post has earned 0 respect from me.

Report this comment
#3) On May 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

Spin on Alstry. Keep creating new blogs about the same things we discussed in your older ones.

Report this comment
#4) On May 10, 2009 at 12:54 PM, Buckaneer (< 20) wrote:

Alstry.

 I tend to agree with your outlook on the markets, and have even posted in your favor. However, in reading this last post, you devalue your credibility with non-sense talk of being superman, and refering to yourself in third person. This also has a negative affect on the bearish arguments of others, as people group all into the same camp. Yes, you get credit for being bold and not a polyanna. Yes, you have a high caps score, and that enhances your credibility - but be careful, by going down a self-agrandizing path, you will quickly use up your capital, figuratively.

 Robert.

Report this comment
#5) On May 10, 2009 at 1:28 PM, SolarisKing (< 20) wrote:

  You fools should read this blog on "Liquidity Crisis on an uninhabited island (best blog ever)

I think we should ALL rec it untill it is on the list of all time highs, so it never gets lost in the shuffle

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=122945&......

It's so funny and true. Sublime.

Report this comment
#6) On May 10, 2009 at 2:43 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

Bucky,

Don't think of Alstry's use of Superman as self-agrandizement....think of it in the context of promoting truth and justice......and as far as putting others in the same camp....Alstry camps by himself...and likes it that way....however he appreciates those that strive for blogging the truth.

Further, you should never insult DWOT by lumping her with Alstry.

As far as Alstry blogging in the third person....if he could sing and be humble....he would be perfect.....unfortunately his character has a few flaws....what can we say?

Alstrynomics is all about letting people express their perspectives......thanks for expressing yours.

As far as the economy goes....it is Alstry's view that things are getting much worse much faster....would you prefer he lie to you?????

Prepare....Don't Fear.

Report this comment
#7) On May 10, 2009 at 3:06 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

Dibble,

Who is talking about averages between nations....the only thing I said was be prepared for a 10% to 70% wage cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is not a very difficult projection....it is happening all over America right now.....Alstry's IQ is pretty low....he likes picking low hanging fruit because he can't jump too high....so he only makes the projections he is almost certain to come to fruition.

Some examples:

Commercial Airline Pilots.....DOWN 30-50%

Auto Workers......................DOWN 30-50%

Construction Workers..........DOWN 30-70%

Real Estate Agents..............DOWN 50-70%

Mortgage Brokers.................DOWN 50-70%

Waitstaff.............................DOWN 10-30%

I could go on and on and on....but you get the point......and remember the millions of people identified above are not considered unemployed.......

Prepare.....Don't Fear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report this comment
#8) On May 10, 2009 at 3:22 PM, angusthermopylae (40.12) wrote:

Can I join the League, too?  I'd be willing to be Robin, or, if I have to, Aquaman (although, Lex Luthor sometimes played both sides of the fence. Hmmm....)

Report this comment
#9) On May 10, 2009 at 4:23 PM, dibble905 (< 20) wrote:

Alstry,

"Pretty soon, Americans will be working for Chinese wages and the Chinese will be buying our goods.........."

That is what you said. Then you said:

"If you are not prepared for a 10%-70% wage cut......you are not prepared."

Which is fine.

Now, let's assume every person in America gets a 70% wage cut. So the average American now earns 70% less than what they did in 2008.

According to http://www.worldsalaries.org/china.shtml, the Average Chinese employment income was $4,397 per year as of 2004. http://www.worldsalaries.org/usa.shtml, the Average American employment income was $42,028 per year.

Even if we assume China's average salary has increased by 50% since 2004 and the Average American has earned maybe 5% more since 2005, that works out to approximately $6,600/year for China and $44,000/year for America. So the average Chinese worker earns 15% of an average American worker.

Even if every single American sees a 70% cut in their wages, they would be earning approximately double the average wage in China.

Sir, you credibility has once again dropped.

Report this comment
#10) On May 10, 2009 at 4:28 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

I guess you and I hang out with different Chinese.....let's leave it at that.....I have an acquaintance renting a townhouse in Hong Kong for $24K per month....my guess is that you havn't been to Macau recently.

Again....who is talking about averages.  There is little about Alstrynomics that is average.

Report this comment
#11) On May 10, 2009 at 4:39 PM, Guitarpack (< 20) wrote:

 "As regular readers of this blog understand, the physical gold layer behind the massive techno trance convex reflector formation is at is most powerful at the 8400 level.  In order to have a full breach, the Dow would have to break through 9000 in order to render the convex reflector's reversal implodification effect bascially impotent.  We will be closely monitoring the fictional photon spectrometer readings in upcoming trading days to see what levels we reach."  What is this stuff?

Report this comment
#12) On May 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM, JGus (28.84) wrote:

I am honored to say that it is an honor to be an honorary member of the honorable League of Justice!

Report this comment
#13) On May 10, 2009 at 5:35 PM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

I guess you and I hang out with different Chinese.....let's leave it at that.....I have an acquaintance renting a townhouse in Hong Kong for $24K per month

Typical spinning.  You are comparing life in Hong Kong, a once separate British purely capitalist leasehold, to what life is really like in inner China.  And you are basing it on one of your ACQUAINTANCES (not even a friend) as sufficient dispute to dibbles' analysis.

Dibbles don't waste your time, but rec to dibbles for REAL analysis.

Report this comment
#14) On May 10, 2009 at 7:34 PM, UKIAHED (37.64) wrote:

I usually read these posts for the amusement factor – kind of like I watch Terminator and Heroes – not because I think this alternate reality will actually happen – but because it amuses me to see what other people believe (and I love SciFi!).

It turns out that today I am bored – so I thought I would take a shot at a little critical thinking about this particular post.  For this post – I am going to take on just one of the original statements:

I quote

“Simple...among other issues, Alstrynomics is all about taking facts and extrapolating them into accurate projections.

3.  If continued policies remain in effect, 70%-90% of all citizens, businesses, and state and local governments will declare bankruptcy or effectively be bankrupt before this crisis ends.

 

Let’s start at the beginning – based upon the US Census data there are 304,059,727 citizens in the US (1).  Now, for a person to need to file for bankruptcy or be “effectively bankrupt” one of two things needs to happen.  First – said person would have debts in excess of assets.  And/or second – said person would have to have no means of generating income.  Without one of these two issues – it would not make much sense to consider yourself “bankrupt”.

Now to gather a few more numbers.  I wanted to find the people that have assets and or income that would not be subject to the whims of the economy.  The logical conclusion for me was to look for the retired that do not need to work and/or own their house outright (2).  To this end I found 2 interesting numbers.

First, I went to the US Department of Labor.  I know it seems a bit odd to go there – but I wanted a number that precluded those persons retired that were still working.  The number reported for people over 55 who were not working because they did not want to work is – 41,712,000 (3).  My belief is that if you are over 55 and not working – odds are that you are retired or disabled and receiving some sort of federal check (read Social Security, SSI, federal/military retirement, etc.)…

Second, I went to the Census Bureau to find out how many houses have no mortgage.  Turns out that of the single family homes lived in by the owner – only 66.7% had a mortgage in 2001 (4).  I realize that this was a few years ago – so please feel free to add a few more percentage points to this number if you feel that you must – but also realize that this does not include persons that own outright and live in condos, or multi-unit buildings.

 

So, now for a bit of basic math. 

 

41,712,000/304,059,727 = 13.72% this is the population that is retired and does not want to work.

 

100-66.7%= 33.3% this is the number of homes with no mortgage.

 

Summary

 

If 13.72% of the population is retired or otherwise comfortable with the income and assets that they have – I believe that it is safe to believe that they would not consider themselves bankrupt any time soon.  I would also assume that there is not much that the economy can do to change this “fact”.

 

If 33.2% of the houses out there in America have no mortgage and are lived in by the owners – then I believe that the overwhelming majority of these people would have a sufficient asset base to preclude the need of a bankruptcy for any foreseeable economic event

 

100-13.72% is less than 90% of the population with retirement income – taking the 90% bankruptcy off of the table.

 

100-33.2% is less than 70% of the population with a large enough asset base to not require a bankruptcy – taking the 70% number off the table.

 

I will not hazard a guess as to what the real “bankrupt” number should be – but I can tell you that for this reality – it is a very small fraction of the 70% that the author would have you believe.

Now, as “Alstrynomics is all about taking facts and extrapolating them into accurate projections” – I would love to see the “facts” that the author is using to support his projections.  Consider the challenge on…

 

Have a great day and remember – Invest well to prosper.

 

Ed

 

 

 

(1)   http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=uspopulation&met=population&tdim=true&q=us+population

(2)   Note: reading the origional author’s number 3 item does not include the federal government as being bankrupt – I assume that the author is OK with assuming that Social Security and other federal payments would continue uninterrupted…

(3)   http://www.bls.gov/cps/cpsaat35.pdf

(4)   http://www.census.gov/prod/2005pubs/censr-27.pdf

Report this comment
#15) On May 10, 2009 at 8:33 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

If 13.72% of the population is retired or otherwise comfortable with the income and assets that they have – I believe that it is safe to believe that they would not consider themselves bankrupt any time soon.  I would also assume that there is not much that the economy can do to change this “fact”.

UNLESS THEIR PENSION PLAN GOES BANKRUPT....

If 33.2% of the houses out there in America have no mortgage and are lived in by the owners – then I believe that the overwhelming majority of these people would have a sufficient asset base to preclude the need of a bankruptcy for any foreseeable economic event

UNLESS THEY CAN'T AFFORD HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES, INSURANCE, AND MAINTENANCE.....or higher fuel prices....not to mention the consequences IF THEIR PENSION PLAN GOES BANKRUPT......

100-33.2% is less than 70% of the population with a large enough asset base to not require a bankruptcy – taking the 70% number off the table.

Whoops, this equation no longer applies.....:)

Remember, when dealing with black swans...you must be able to conceive of the swans first.......

Why do you think Alstry is the doctor of Alstrynomics????

f

Report this comment
#16) On May 10, 2009 at 9:12 PM, dibble905 (< 20) wrote:

So Alstry, lets assume you are right.

What are you exactly preparing us for when the entire continental united states is bankrupt? Are you telling us to short the market, sell our house, and buy puts on the dow? So we can be filthy rich? Or should we buy gold to retain value? Although, oddly enough, gold probably wouldn't be worth anything then either.

So let me ask you again Alstry. Lets assume your 'conservative' numbers are correct. What are you exactly preparing us for?

I would like to hear this.

Report this comment
#17) On May 10, 2009 at 10:43 PM, UKIAHED (37.64) wrote:

UNLESS THEY CAN'T AFFORD HIGHER PROPERTY TAXES, INSURANCE, AND MAINTENANCE.....or higher fuel prices....not to mention the consequences IF THEIR PENSION PLAN GOES BANKRUPT......

 

Um – I already covered this in footnote number 2 – but to reiterate:

 

“Note: reading the original author’s number 3 item does not include the federal government as being bankrupt – I assume that the author is OK with assuming that Social Security and other federal payments would continue uninterrupted…”

 

So, let’s go with Social Security not being bankrupt as YOU were quite specific as to who would be on the list of bankrupt persons and governments – and the feds were not mentioned.  My hypothesis is still correct as my pensioners Social Security retirement would still exist.

As far as the other items – property taxes can go unpaid for 5 years without losing your house – insurance is optional – maintenance can be deferred – and higher fuel prices do not affect the elderly nearly as much as working folks.

Do YOU know anyone who survived the great depression?  I do – the crap they can live thru is quite amazing…and they can live on next to nothing if need be…

 

I would like to also highlight the fact that your response is very much lacking anything that relates to “facts”.  So I will repeat my challenge:

 

Now, as “Alstrynomics is all about taking facts and extrapolating them into accurate projections” – I would love to see the “facts” that the author is using to support his projections.  Consider the challenge on…

 

Again – have a great day.

 

Ed

Report this comment
#18) On May 10, 2009 at 10:58 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

UKI,

You just emphasized my point about Prepare........

Thank you,

Twice;)

Report this comment
#19) On May 10, 2009 at 11:02 PM, russiangambit (29.37) wrote:

So, many people challenging Alstry ona Sunday night, instead of asking "how to prepare"? Is it a bearish indicator?

>  I tend to agree with your outlook on the markets, and have even posted in your favor. However, in reading this last post, you devalue your credibility with non-sense talk of being superman, and refering to yourself in third person.

-----------------------------------

Alstry is a persona. It is very much like writing fiction, where it is all made up, yet similarities to the real world and real people are obvious. One cannot exist as Alstry in the real world.

Report this comment
#20) On May 10, 2009 at 11:36 PM, UKIAHED (37.64) wrote:

Alstry

 

You just emphasized my point about Prepare........

 

Wow – really?  That’s it?  I though the point was to make accurate projections based upon extrapolating from the facts…  My bad.

Barring any additional facts from your end – I assume that my work here is done (until your next topic post).  I’m happy just trading nonsense statements.  But my preference is to prepare based upon real world facts.  I also prefer debate when both sides bring something helpful and factual to the table.

BTW, I’ll stake my preparation against the black swans of night over any body else’s - any day :)

 

Sleep well – it was only a bad dream – but then again…

 

Ed

Report this comment
#21) On May 10, 2009 at 11:44 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

Ed,

Alstry has linked numerous articles in the past from around the nation about the elderly being forced to sell their "fully paid" homes for economic reasons....such as rising insurance costs, medical costs, property tax rates, fuel costs, etc......

As the Institute proclaims consistently....Alstrynomics is all about being right.

Now only time will tell how right Alstry's projections are....regardless what points you and I debate tonight.

Thanks again for your well reasoned input and emphasis on the need to prepare.

Report this comment
#22) On May 10, 2009 at 11:51 PM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

"So let me ask you again Alstry. Lets assume your 'conservative' numbers are correct. What are you exactly preparing us for?"

He and others want us to revert back to a hunter/gatherer existence which worked fine with a world population under 1 billion, but simply can't with a world population over 6 billion and climbing.

Guns, canned goods, gold.  That is his advice.  And while a 20 year old might like the idea, imagine how an 80 year old might feel.  It is ignorant, inhuman and fatalistic.

Report this comment
#23) On May 11, 2009 at 12:08 AM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

awa,

You know what you are saying is simply not true.....I can understand you must be very excited your score is about to break through zero....but you need not be delusional.

Alstry has never advocated guns or canned goods.....that said it may not be a bad idea.....just not one Alstry advocates.

Alstry proclaims you should have lots of fun, hang out with your family, party with your friends, and take as many vacations as you desire so long as you can afford it.

Save at least two years of living expenses, pay down debt, collect a bit of metal if it makes you feel better and choose a vocation that you are passionate about......after that.....have a great time.

You seem like an unhappy person....is there anything Alstry can do to help as you have become one of my favorites.

Report this comment
#24) On May 11, 2009 at 1:18 AM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

My score is irrelevant, tho apparently it is of interest to you.  I sincerely hope you don't wish a collapse of this country.  However your blogs just seem to indicate the DESIRE for the opposite.  I am quite content and thank you for your "concern" about my happiness, but that is just skirting the issues.

Report this comment
#25) On May 11, 2009 at 4:19 AM, alexxlea (52.48) wrote:

You know, I'm perfectly fine with a complete collapse of the system as long as I'm able to eat food. But the system has cleverly taken this sense of security from me, given the nature of our food supply.

Report this comment
#26) On May 11, 2009 at 4:30 AM, ryanalexanderson (< 20) wrote:

Alstry,

You found an Institute and then use it to award yourself a doctorate? And then use that doctorate to bolster your credentials as head of the Institute?

Be careful, my friend - you've analyzed the Federal Reserve long enough, and you may have been unwittingly subverted to their philosophy!

Report this comment
#27) On May 11, 2009 at 7:39 AM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

ryan,

Very astute observation.

awa,

The only reason I mention your score is because it goes to the credibility of your skills playing the game.  If you just started playing, I agree....your score would be irrelevant.

Your last statement gives me serious concern that you might be mentally unstable, if you went to a doctor and he diagnosed with a serious illness, would you think the physician wanted you do die???

Alstrynomics is all about calling things as they are.....

Report this comment
#28) On May 11, 2009 at 8:41 AM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

Score in a game only gives credibility for someone shallow like you.  And if a doctor takes glee in telling people of a serious illness that doctor has issues.

Report this comment
#29) On May 11, 2009 at 9:01 AM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

Serously awa....

I am concerned for you......you may want to seek competent medical treatment.  I would give the same advice to any friend that acted similar to you.

Report this comment
#30) On May 11, 2009 at 9:21 AM, 4everlost (29.55) wrote:

I always get a chuckle out of threads like this.  First, I wonder how Alstry conceives of the message.  I imagine him sitting at his computer asking himself “What is the most controversial assertions I can make this time…”.  “How can I deliver them in a way that aggravates people”.  “What facts can I use to sort of back up my claims?”  The posts are lots of fun, IMO.

Then, the reaction of so many people is the funniest part.  The personal attacks and the debunking of the math and the stats and the premises.  Why do people care so much?!  It’s just a post on a CAPS blog! 

Keep it up Alstry!  I read the posts to keep me loose.  I really like the recommendation to party with your friends.

 

Report this comment
#31) On May 11, 2009 at 9:25 AM, jddubya (< 20) wrote:

For anyone who has a need to know what Alstrynomics is REALLY ALL ABOUT I've conveniently compiled a list here:

http://caps.fool.com/Blogs/ViewPost.aspx?bpid=189535&t=01005856067663320649

Report this comment
#32) On May 11, 2009 at 9:44 AM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

jd,

few people have given up as much of their life for Alstry as you have as evidenced by that blog.....

I can't tell you how much Alstry or the Institue thanks you for your efforts.

We may nominate you to head up the Alstrynomics fan club if you are so inclined......

Report this comment
#33) On May 11, 2009 at 12:20 PM, jddubya (< 20) wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I guess it's all relative. 1 hour of an easy search/copy/paste excercise and you think I gave up some of my life?!?!?!?!?

You're entertaining, if nothing else. Now get back to spending YOUR life on sensationalistic blogging and maybe try to accept the FACT that although Alstry[nomics] may be about being right all of the time, there is nothing perfect in this world, including you and your institute.

Report this comment
#34) On May 11, 2009 at 2:31 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

You are dead on!!!!!!

But few are closer.

Report this comment
#35) On May 11, 2009 at 3:43 PM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

In the end all that matters is the quality of one's soul, all else is transitory.  Spin on.

 

Report this comment
#36) On May 11, 2009 at 4:20 PM, alstry (36.19) wrote:

In the end...the only thing you can't spin is your long term performance reflected by your score......

You are soooooo close to ZERO.....

I want you to say to yourself three times:

I think I can

I think I can

I think I can

I know you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are OH SO CLOSE!!

Report this comment
#37) On May 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM, awallejr (79.52) wrote:

Does this mean Andreylikesmtl is twice as smart as you?

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement