American Fathers and the ACLU: Exposed
If we have learned anything from the TSA's new policy of forcing Americans into humiliation, molestation, and degradation, it is that two groups of Americans have now been exposed as total frauds: American fathers and the American Civil Liberties Union.
Where are all the outraged American dads? You know these blow-hard types. They watch To Catch a Predator and then fascinate about what they'd do to any scumbag that ever laid hands on their child. They work themselves into a mini rage as they contemplate how badly they'd hurt a child molestor.
Then they go through airport security and watch silently as their sons and daughters are groped in the breasts and genitals by goons that are barely above postal workers on the competence/intelligence scale.
TSA Screener Gropes 3 Year Old at Security Checkpoint
Ok, so we can let that slide, right dads? I mean, we all know that Al Qaeda has a history of using three year old American girls as operatives. So a TSA agent running their hands all over your daughter's body, even as she cries and begs them to stop, is perfectly OK to protect American freedoms.
(Advice for TSA: It's not rape if you yell 'Surprise!')
I don't condone initiating violence (groping a three year old IS a violent act.) But I am somewhat amused since it turns out that American fathers are just as spineless and gutless as you would expect from a country that hands over all responsibility to a faraway cabal of bankers and unelected bureaucrats. They always talk a big game about how they'd hurt anyone that laid a hand on their children. Yet, it happens every day at airports around American, and no TSA agent has been taken behind the shed. Interesting......
(Note: if you think the link above is an isolated case, google this tem: 'TSA grope')
Another group exposed as total frauds is the ACLU. Let's break down the case for them, since they are so inept that can't raise a peep in protest:
1. Body scanners
- Two typs of body scanning devices: Backscatter X-ray (BXR) and Millimeter Wave (MMW.)
- MMW is physically safe. BXR is not.
- TSA claims BXR is relatively safe.
- That's because they hope you don't know about MMW, which is actually safe.
- Michael Chertoff makes a profit with every BXR machine bought by TSA
Do I have to say more?
2. The choice between the Porno-Tron and sexual molestation is not a choice.
3. The entire operation can be challenged on Constitutional grounds, specifically for violating the 4th Amendment
4. The scanners are actually useless!
5. Herding hundreds of travellers into a cramped space to peep and molest actually creates a kill zone, i.e. a perfect target for a suicide bomber. And he doesn't even have to take flying lessons =D
So let's review:
1. It's a scam that bankrolls Neocon scum like Chertoff
2. It's perveted
3. It's unconstitutional
4. It's ineffective
5. It creates an even more attractive target for terrorists!
Look, I always knew that deep down inside, every Communist Neoconservative from Dick Cheney to Rush Limbaugh is a child molestsr. I just didn't think they'd actually make money off their perverted desire to see young boys and girls groped and disrobed.
But I'm definitely not surprised that American fathers and the ACLU have been exposed as total frauds unwilling to do anything about it. All these years they've talked a big game, but when push came to shove, daddy's little girl isn't so untouchable after all.
David in Qatar