Anyone Care to Comment/ Criticize One Of my Real Life Portfolios? Much Appreciated
Anyone who has read my posts before, know I am heavily weighted towards basical materials/natural resource equities. Here is my current 20 stock portfolio (the first 15 make up about 90%) as well as one of my other portfolios. Comments/Criticisms are appreciated.
1) Silver Wheaton
3) Yamana Gold
4) Jaguar Mining
6) FMC technologies
7) Canadian Oil Sands Unit Trust
10) ABB Grain/ Viterra
12) Franco Nevada- 65% gold and Silver royalty stream, 25% oil and gas, 5% Platinum, 5% Potash
13) Taseko Mines
14) Royal Gold
18) Diamond Offshore
19) Aurizon Mine
20) BHP- Billiton
My much smaller but non-resource based Portfolio1) Phillip Morris Int'l- just announced they will be returning 9billion to shareholders this year increasing to a 65% payout ratio*largest holding by a mile in this portfolio
2) Brookfield Asset Mgmt
3) Amgen- Wainting to sell half right before Desonaub goes before the FDA (always a big run up in anticipation of blockbuster drugs) for their colon cancer treatments.
4) Genzyme- My favorite Biotech, Was able to Initiate almost a full position when it crashed to 50. I have an in depth analysis on my website http://www.comingcurrencycrisis.blogspot.com . Their Pipeline could be worth more than the current enterprise value. 12 stage 3 drugs , 22 stage 2 drugs , 11 stage 1 & many more in development. This time, however, Genzyme has decided to tackle oncology, parkinsons, alheimers, ms, AML, kidney failure and a few other big markets.
5) TBT & TLT
9) Celgene- Although I have reduced my position about 40% due to the 30% run-up I have seen