Bank Holiday Coming? Prepare?
The link http://thecomingdepression.blogspot.com/2009/06/bank-holiday-coming-prepare.html. Here is some text from the article.
”Some US embassies worldwide are being advised to purchase massive amounts of local currencies; enough to last them a year. Some embassies are being sent enormous amounts of US cash to purchase currencies from those govts, quietly. But not £’s. Inside the State Dept there is a sense of sadness & foreboding that ‘something’ is about to happen, unknown re a date—just that within 180 days, but could be 120-150 days.”
Bob quotes another source that “Panasonic has told their people to be back in Japan by Sept 09.”
Harry Schultz, dean of newsletter writers, has quoted the Chapman letter of May 30 regarding US embassies being sent large amounts of cash with which to buy local *currencies, to last them a year. Here is Harry’s remarkable take on the situation:
“My HSL suspicion is that the elite plan another FDR style “bank holiday” of indefinite length, perhaps very soon, to let the insiders sort-out the bank mess which is getting more out of their control every day.*Insiders want/need to impose new bank rules.
What shall we do to get prepared for the potential event? I can think of the following:
1. Take as much cash as possible. The question is whether to keep most cash in USD or CAD. Upon bank holiday, USD could devalue a lot. Maybe CAD could go up? Maybe we can buy things with CAD in US?
2. Keep lots of silver coins handy. May we buy things using silver coins?
3. How likely is it for the government to confiscate gold/silver stocks (I try hard to get my physical gold out of the country)?
4. It is difficult to get stock certificate. In wide spread brokerage failure, how safe is our stock holding with the brokerage (like scottrade)?
5. It is difficult to stockpile meat/vegetable. It is still summer time and we can buy local fresh vegetables. We should maybe hoard lots of dry food now, like rice, flour, raisin, milk powder, etc?
Leap 2020, an European forecast institute, predicted debt defaults by US and UK by the end of the summer. It seems very likely that a major event will be happening in the next few months. I would like you help me out to get prepared! Any suggestions? Thanks!