Use access key #2 to skip to page content.

lquadland10 (< 20)

Banking Reform is not necessary.

Recs

28

May 31, 2010 – Comments (11) | RELATED TICKERS: GS , GLD , SVL

Just use the rules we have on the books. Well we know that won't happen. The bill will pass. The whole system is corrupt. So if you are a trader then good and make money. Other wise buy food and gold and silver. Oh well what else is new. Well it will be an exciting June. More contractions world wide to come with a much lower stock market.

11 Comments – Post Your Own

#1) On May 31, 2010 at 2:44 PM, 1315623493 wrote:

What are you doing on CAPS!? Get to your bunker in the woods before all hell breaks loose! 

Report this comment
#2) On June 01, 2010 at 12:37 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

LOL Then report me. If you don't like it don't read it or watch the videos. Why do you in your own words are you wasting your time on my posts. Why do you even talk to me. Other people use it for their stock trades, Why are you getting your panties in a twist Betapeg?

Report this comment
#3) On June 01, 2010 at 3:09 PM, 1315623493 wrote:

If you're going to post anything on the internet, don't get your own panties twisted when you get scritinized. Nobody is going to pat you on the back just for having an opinion. Honestly, I just enjoy calling out the radical Libertarian fringe on this website, usually those who can't be reasoned with. If I can reason with you, then fine, let's have a discussion. But I know you're one of those "End the Fed" types so the scrutiny will continue. I don't let people post "the earth is flat" without question, so how could I pass up the opportunity to give you a hard time!?

Report this comment
#4) On June 01, 2010 at 9:18 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

laughter. let me get this straight. I hear you saying I am a kook. Then you do not want to waste your time. Then you come back and waste your time. Ok So you have changed your mind again and now waste your time. You words not mine and then say you do it because you enjoy it. ok . Let the hard time begin. Scrutiny continue. This is going to be fun. So do you think the FED is doing a good job and why?

Report this comment
#5) On June 01, 2010 at 10:56 PM, 1315623493 wrote:

Why would I want to listen and dissect your repetition of Alex Jones' propaganda? Again, I'll stick to just ridiculing the Libertarian fringe instead of trying to reason with it.

So do you think the FED is doing a good job and why? 

Okay, I'll reason with you. Here goes. Greenspan, no. Bernanke, absolutely. Why? Why do you think? While the economy was deflating at an alarming rate, Bernanke took emergency measures to prevent a total breakdown. The central bank has its monetary role in inflating and deflating the money supply. Now imagine what would happen if your Libertarian "End the Fed" utopia was the status quo. The economy would have completely collapsed, with a lender of last resort, to calm the markets. Is the Fed, perfect? No. But neither is the market, so the argument that the Federal Reserve has made mistakes, doesn't warrant the total dismantling and radical change of the capital markets.

Report this comment
#6) On June 03, 2010 at 4:42 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

I see your point of view. You believe that the Fed is supposed to control the money supply through inflating and deflating the money supply. I also see that and I also see that by inflating the money supply they devalue the value of the money. Everytime I hear deflation I see in my mind the value of the dollar going up. If by chanch we could have the value of a dollar be as strong as in 1970 then you would also see the prices go down to what they were in 1970. The FED has devalued our money supply by so much people do not realise it. IMO In 1970 you could spend 1.00 on something and now just to have the same buying power you would need 5.62. http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl  In 1913 when they took over the money supply a $1.00 now needs to be 22.02. There is no Utopia. I just don't like paying intrest payments to someone I can't even get a finical statement from. This country now owes them about 1.5 trillion. Our money in the accounts were FDIC insured. If the banks failed then the worst would be over and new banks would have started fresh with a clean balance sheet. People all over the world could see where this was going and had the money to step in and start fresh. Now what happens is we limp along and the FED IMO who with their low intrest rates and ok for the lending with ARM's created this mess. My question to you is when the FED finally decides to raise the intrest rates what do you think will happen to the ARM'S resets then. I have seen this senero play out in other Country's around the world. It is never pettry. You will have people who riot and then again you will see people who say they never see that part where they live. http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.08/tshtf1.html

Report this comment
#7) On June 04, 2010 at 2:24 AM, 1315623493 wrote:

In 1913 when they took over the money supply a $1.00 now needs to be 22.02. 

Yes, $1 in 1913 could buy more than today, but you failed to mention, that incomes have also risen along with inflation. Nobody is being paid $0.10/hr anymore, right? Inflation is normal.

The FED has devalued our money supply by so much people do not realise it.

No, if the Fed devalued as much as your insinuating, people would realize it, just as any average person would be able to notice hyper-inflation when they see it. You're right that people aren't that aware of inflation, but that's a good thing. If people were aware of inflation, THAT MEANS INFLATION IS TOO HIGH. But it's not. You and others complain so much about inflation, yet, inflation is zero today, and has been less than 10% for more than 10 years. 

I just don't like paying intrest payments to someone I can't even get a finical statement from.  

Once again, the Federal Reserve returns almost all profits back to the Treasury. So you can't say that the government or tax payers are being robbed of their wealth because every dollar is debt and debt requires interest. That argument is FALSE. Read the Fed's 2009 financial statement. Page 5 (but says -3- at the bottom). The Fed made $53 billion in profits. They returned 89% back to the Treasury. 

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/files/BSTcombinedfinstmt2009.pdf

If the banks failed then the worst would be over and new banks would have started fresh with a clean balance sheet.  

No, the worst would not be over. It would be a cascade effect as one bank failure leads to another because of how interconnected the system is. Liquidity (as it did when Lehman collapsed) would vanish from the system. Money would evaporate so fast as to result in a deflationary spiral. We have 10% unemployment but if you would have had your way, 20% would probably be a conservative estimate of what unemployment would have been. 

Report this comment
#8) On June 04, 2010 at 2:28 AM, 1315623493 wrote:

Also, the Fed isn't going to raise interest rates any time soon.

1) Inflation is 0%.

2) Unemployment still high.

My question to you is when the FED finally decides to raise the intrest rates what do you think will happen to the ARM'S resets then. I have seen this senero play out in other Country's around the world. It is never pettry. You will have people who riot and then again you will see people who say they never see that part where they live.

Um, that already happened in 2006-2008. Where have you been? 

Report this comment
#9) On June 07, 2010 at 11:34 PM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

I see your point of view. As you said inflation in normal. So what I hear you saying is the devaluation of the money in normal. The fact that pay has risen

What I hear you sayin is you don't get a payraise for time with company or doing a good job. I hear you saying that the pay raise is just to compensate you for the devaluation. Am I hearing you right?

As for hyper inflation it depends on how much you are making. A person making min. wage has hyper inflation. Someone making 20 an hour feels regular inflation and a person making 100 an hour feels no inflation unles they raise their taxes. 

lol You actually believe the Fed. 

Inflation is 0 rolling on the floor laughing so hard ok well my inflation is over 500% and 1/3 of the people in Amercia. Remember the FED does not count Oil and Food.  when you are lucky enough to get a 25 cent pay raise and gas goes up 1.00 and insurance goes up $16 a month with an extra 100 a year deductable and 5 dol more for medcine. 50 cents on that sandwhich well you do the math for me and one third of the country. 

When you said 20% would probably be a conservative estimate of what unemployment would have been.  well it has been then and now at almost 20% now because the FED only counts recieving unemployment. It does not count the ones not recieving it. Actually we would be almost back to normal by now but the next leg down is going to make the last one seem nice. The dollar is no longer the reserve currency of the world and we are monatizing debt. Zambamy here we come. They will dump the dollar within the next year or less. Oil at 100 to 200 here we come. Then they will have to raise the intrest rate and we can all watch 2006 to 2008 all over again. Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Report this comment
#10) On June 08, 2010 at 12:22 AM, 1315623493 wrote:

I see your point of view. As you said inflation in normal. So what I hear you saying is the devaluation of the money in normal. The fact that pay has risen. What I hear you sayin is you don't get a payraise for time with company or doing a good job. I hear you saying that the pay raise is just to compensate you for the devaluation. Am I hearing you right?

If wages did not compensate for a rise in the cost of living, then there would be a problem, wouldn't there? Again, a McDonald's employee isn't getting paid $1/hr like they were in the 40 years ago, are they? 

As for hyper inflation it depends on how much you are making. A person making min. wage has hyper inflation. Someone making 20 an hour feels regular inflation and a person making 100 an hour feels no inflation unles they raise their taxes.  

A person making minimum wage is just making a poor wage. That isn't hyperinflation............ 

lol You actually believe the Fed.  

Well I certainly don't believe the radical anti-Fed Libertarian agenda...............

Inflation is 0 rolling on the floor laughing so hard ok well my inflation is over 500% and 1/3 of the people in Amercia. Remember the FED does not count Oil and Food.  when you are lucky enough to get a 25 cent pay raise and gas goes up 1.00 and insurance goes up $16 a month with an extra 100 a year deductable and 5 dol more for medcine. 50 cents on that sandwhich well you do the math for me and one third of the country. 

I know what the Fed counts and you seem to have lost your sense of reality, if you think inflation is 500%. Gas prices are the same as they were in June 2005. Again, you seem to have jumped off the deep end. Health care costs are rising - so what? That isn't the result of monetary policy, that just a f*cked up system, that needs to be fixed.

When you said 20% would probably be a conservative estimate of what unemployment would have been.  well it has been then and now at almost 20% now because the FED only counts recieving unemployment. It does not count the ones not recieving it.

If the central bank and federal government let the financial system collapse, then the official unemployment rate would have probably reached 20% or higher. If you want to play games with that figure, then go ahead, but I'll take 10% unemployment any day of the week, saved by emergency intervention on their part. You seem to think that markets are perfect and can sort everything out on their own. If there was ever a utopian view, that kind of thinking would be it...

Actually we would be almost back to normal by now but the next leg down is going to make the last one seem nice. The dollar is no longer the reserve currency of the world.

Right, and you know this how? Really, I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about. 

Zambamy here we come. They will dump the dollar within the next year or less. Oil at 100 to 200 here we come. Then they will have to raise the intrest rate and we can all watch 2006 to 2008 all over again. Yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

If you're so sure, why don't you buy out-of-the-money put options on UUP and SPY, out-of-the-money call options on USO. Each option should expire no later than June 2011 since you chose a 1 year time frame. Put your money where your mouth is. 

Report this comment
#11) On June 16, 2010 at 10:46 AM, lquadland10 (< 20) wrote:

My gold from 1980 has done very well also as well as the dividend oil stocks. My FSLR has also done very well. 138% increase from the time I bought it. This person will be able to explane it much better than I.

http://caps.fool.com/player/abitare.aspx

Report this comment

Featured Broker Partners


Advertisement