Best European Dividend Stocks With Margins Over 25 Percent
Europe’s Best Margin Companies With Highest Dividend Yield by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of 15 stocks from Europe with an operating margin of more than 25 percent as well as highest dividend yield (at least of 3 percent).
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 11.58 while the average dividend yield has a value of 4.55 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.21 and price to sales ratio 2.39. The average operating margin amounts to 31.38 percent.
Here is the table of Europe’s best margin stocks with highest dividend yield:
Best European Dividend Stocks With Margins Over 25 Percent...
Related stock ticker symbols:
SBLK, CPLP, NMM, TEF, SB, STD, NGG, CMRE, BBVA, AZN, VIP, STO, BTI, AIXG, DEO,
· Best Yielding Stocks From European Bailout Candidate Countries
· 10 Best Yielding Switzerland Stocks
· 13 Best Yielding United Kingdom Stocks
· 8 Cheap Growth Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
· 14 Big Stocks With High Margins And Dividend Yields
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)