Best Industrial Goods Stock Picks For 2013
Everybody likes to invest in well growing companies with strong brands and big cash flows, free for distributing to shareholders via share buybacks or dividend payments. The best stocks to buy are not only the cheapest shares with a low P/E or a high dividend yield. Good stocks are also those with a great track record in terms of industry growth and future growth prospects. Now, we are close to year-end and I like to discover some growth stock picks for next year 2013. Today, I focus on stocks from the industrial goods sector (354 shares available). These are my criteria:
- Forward P/E under 15
- Past 5Y Sales growth over 10 percent
- Earnings per share growth for the next five years over 10 percent
- Operating Margin over 10 percent
Sixteen companies fulfilled the above mentioned criteria. Eight of them pay dividends and fourteen have a current buy or better recommendation. The two best represented industries within the screening results are aerospace/defense and industrial equipments.
Here is the full table with some fundamentals:
Best Industrial Goods Stock Picks For 2013...
Take a closer look at the full list. The average P/E ratio amounts to 13.06 and forward P/E ratio is 10.97. The dividend yield has a value of 0.59 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.13 and price to sales ratio 1.27. The operating margin amounts to 15.38 percent and the beta ratio is 1.42. The average stock from the screening results has a debt to equity ratio of 0.36.
Related stock ticker symbols:
ABB, AZZ, FLIR, JOY, RBC, WWD, VMI, TGI, BEAV, CVU, SWHC, HOLI, ATRO, FSIN, SKUL, LMIA
· The 20 Best Dividend Paying Stocks From The Industrial Sector
· 20 Of The Largest Dividend Payers From The Industrial Sector
· 16 Of The Best Dividend Paying Industrials With Strong Growth And Low Debt Ratios
· Industrial Dividend Stocks With Gaining Earnings Growth Momentum