Best Yielding Apparel Stores Stocks
Best Dividend Yields from Apparel Stores Industry by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the apparel stores industry, a root of the service sector. 45 stocks belong to the industry of which 19 pay dividends and 6 yielding above 3 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
Best Yielding Apparel Stores Stocks...
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 22.6 while the average forward P/E ratio is 12.0. The dividend yield has an average value of 2.7 percent. Price to book ratio is 3.1 and price to sales ratio 0.8. The operating margin amounts to 8.2 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
CBK, DEST, AEO, CATO, HOTT, FL, GPS, GES, SSI, BKE, LTD, JWN, JNY, MW, CHS, BEBE, ROST, ANF, FINL
· 13 Shoe Companies That Kick Your Portfolio
· High Yield Marketing Service Small Cap Stocks To Consider
· 10 Leisure Services Stocks with Highest Dividend Yield
· Best Dividends In Management Services Industry
· 10 High Yields With High Margins from Service Sector
· High Yield Service Stocks - Part III