Best Yielding BRIC Stocks For Your Global Diversification
Best Dividend Yielding BRIC Dividend Shares For Your International Diversification byDividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. For investors, it is important to have investments in different sectors, industries and currencies. Some big home companies like Procter and Gamble (PG) or General Electric are well diversified and fulfill these criteria. But these companies also have a weakness: They generate only little revenues in emerging markets. In order to eliminate this deficit, investors could buy stocks direct from these regions.
I screened the market by stocks with home base in one of the well known BRIC countries - Brazil, Russia, India and China. These huge countries will benefit most the globalization. However, 289 stocks with home base in a BRIC country are listed on America’s stock exchanges. I decided to discover those stocks with a market capitalization of more than $10 billion (large capitalized stocks) as well as stocks with a dividend yield of more than 2 percent. 11 stocks meet these criteria; most came from China and Brazil.
Here are my 3 most promising stocks from the screening results:
(Subscribe my RSS Feed in a reader for free or follow me on Facebook or Twitter)
1. Mobile Telesystems OJSC (MBT) is acting within the wireless communications industry and is home based in Russia. The company has a market capitalization of USD 17.4 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 11.6 billion and a net income of USD 1.3 billion. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 13.1 and forward price to earnings ratio 8.7, Price/Sales 1.5 and Price/Book ratio 5.0. Dividend Yield: 5.8 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 0 Years. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 99.1 percent. The company paid dividends since 2002.
2. CNOOC Ltd. (CEO) is acting within the independent oil and gas industry and is home based in China. The company has a market capitalization of USD 98.5 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 28.4 billion and a net income of USD 8.5 billion. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 11.7 and forward price to earnings ratio 7.9, Price/Sales 3.5 and Price/Book ratio 2.9. Dividend Yield: 2.5 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 1 Year. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 16.3 percent. The company paid dividends since 2001.
3. CPFL Energia S.A. (CPL) is acting within the utility industry and is home based in Brazil. The company has a market capitalization of USD 14.0 billion, generates revenues in an amount of USD 7.8 billion and a net income of USD 967.2 million. It follows Price/Earnings ratio is 14.4 and forward price to earnings ratio 47.6, Price/Sales 1.8 and Price/Book ratio 3.1. Dividend Yield: 5.5 percent. Years of Consecutive Dividend Increasing: 0 Years. 5-Year Dividend Growth: 13.92 percent. The company paid dividends since 2005.
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) of the list amounts to 12.36 while the average forward price to earnings ratio is 13.32. The dividend yield has an average value of 4.04 percent. Price to book ratio is 4.23 and price to sales ratio 2.38. The average operating margin amounts to 20.58 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
VIV, SID, CIG, MBT, CPL, CHL, SNP, CEO, TSU, YZC, TTM
· 14 Best Yielding Brazil Stocks
· 15 High-Yield China and Hong-Kong Stocks
· Best Canada Dividend Stocks
· 13 Best Yielding United Kingdom Stocks
· Latin America High Yield Shares To Consider
· Investors bet on Latin America
· Best African Stocks On American Stock Exchanges