Best Yielding Food Wholesale Stocks
Food Wholesale Stocks With Best Dividends by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the food whole sale industry with best dividends. 9 stocks are classifiable to the industry of which 5 pay dividends and 3 yielding above 2 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
Best Yielding Food Wholesale Stocks....
Take a closer look at the full table. The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 12.1 while the forward price to earnings ratio is 10.6. The dividend yield has a value of 2.2 percent. Price to book ratio is 1.5 and price to sales ratio 0.2. The operating margin amounts to 2.8 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
SYY, NAFC, CORE, SPTN, DIT
· Best Yielding Drugs Wholesale Stocks
· 5 Electronic Wholesalers With Highest Dividend-Yield
· Biggest Players In Major Diversified Foods Industry
· Dividend Stock Idea of the Day – Associated British Foods (LON:ABF)
· 4 Major Diversified Food Companies For Your Portfolio