Best Yielding Specialty Chemicals Stocks
Best Dividend Yields from Specialty Chemical Industry by Dividend Yield - Stock, Capital, Investment. Here is a current sheet of stocks from the specialty chemical industry, a root of the basic material sector. 56 stocks belong to the industry of which 31 pay dividends and 10 yielding above 3 percent.
Here is the table with some fundamentals:
Best Yielding Specialty Chemicals Stocks...
The average price to earnings ratio (P/E ratio) amounts to 12.6 while the average forward P/E ratio is 10.1. The dividend yield has an average value of 2.5 percent. Price to book ratio is 2.1 and price to sales ratio 1.1. The operating margin amounts to 12.6 percent.
Related stock ticker symbols:
WPZ, BAK, RPM, OLN, ODC, SHLM, HUN, KWR, PPG, KOP, KRO, MEOH, WDFC, IPHS, LYB, SXT, VAL, CPC, IFF, CBT, ARJ, NEU, FUL, ALB, POL, CYT, SIAL, LZ, KMGB, WLK, MOS,
· 18 Cheapest Basic Material High Yield Stocks
· 20 Basic Material High Yields
· Highest Dividend Yields Within Diversified Chemicals Industry
· 20 Best Yielding Oil and Gas Drilling and Exploration Stocks
· 20 High Yielding Oil And Gas Pipelines